Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We are in the process of updating our forum layout and style. We hope that you enjoy the new changes! (P.S, you can dismiss this message)

- The SWTORApps Team

Gear manager

I have been playing with this today, and I note that the gear I have is not always in the database. Or, the piece is there and it asks for the Arm/Mod/Enh and those components are not on the list. I also note that the MH asks for armor, rather than the appropriate part (i.e hilt, etc.)

Is there a way for folks to enter the parts for review vs. official database? Perhaps in this way, users can upload new gear and help speed up the process?

All in all, I think your roll-out is progressing nicely.

Comments

• LudwigVanCoverLudwigVanCover Administrator, Staff
    Tomes said:

I have been playing with this today, and I note that the gear I have is not always in the database. Or, the piece is there and it asks for the Arm/Mod/Enh and those components are not on the list. I also note that the MH asks for armor, rather than the appropriate part (i.e hilt, etc.)

Is there a way for folks to enter the parts for review vs. official database? Perhaps in this way, users can upload new gear and help speed up the process?

All in all, I think your roll-out is progressing nicely.

Thanks for your report! I'll see why the gear is not always showing up. Just as a quick question, when you login, do you see all of your characters in the table before you start editing a characters gear or do you have to keep recreating a character?

I'll check on the mainhand issue, as it should ask for the proper item depending on the class you selected.

As for your question regarding allowing folks to enter parts for review, can you explain that? I am not sure I entirely understand.

I'll check the logs and fix these issues ASAP.

Thanks again!
    Davison | Primary Programmer
    Follow us on Twitter @swtorapps | Like us on Facebook
  • dedaededae Member
    thanks for fixing, no problems so far